- Go to any participating store or farmers market with your FVRx Bucks.
- Select fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs you want to purchase with your FVRx Bucks. For produce sold by the pound, get a rough estimate of the cost by weighing as you go. This will help you know how many FVRx Bucks you will need to use.
- When checking out, separate the produce you intend to purchase with Bucks from your other groceries, as they will be rung up separately.
- Pay for your fresh produce with FVRx Bucks. Then pay for your other groceries as usual.
- Go home and prepare delicious food with the fresh fruits and vegetables you have purchased!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!